Monday 11th &12th May 2015, the Royal College of Surgeons of England
1. Register your details
3. Your CSG will inform you as to whether or not your application is successful by early March 2015
– Trainees in surgical specialties with an interest in oncology
– Early years consultants within 5 years of CCT
– Any amount of prior research experience
– Complementary GCP training session in programme
– Contribution towards expenses for trainees
– Lunch and refreshments
– Breakout Sessions hosted by the NCRI clinical studies groups.
– Getting started in trials research as a trainee or NHS consultant
– Integrating surgical trials into a busy NHS department
– Please can I have a research nurse?
– Trial Design- what’s so different about surgical trials?
– Why do I need a trials unit?
Download the flier.