Date(s) - 30/11/2016
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Royal College of Surgeons of England
UPDATE: Click here to complete sandpit session survey: https://goo.gl/forms/P4eT9w4yn3aBL6MV2
The RSTN and British Neurosurgery Trainee Research Collaborative (BNTRC) are jointly organising the NRCM 2016. This will be held on Wednesday 30th November at the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
For more details and to register visit nrcm.uk.
|0945||Breakout/Sandpit session addressing:|
– What do I need to know about research and trials?
– How do I get involved in collaborative research?
– How do I start a collaborative?
– What does being a collaborative mean?
– How do we choose a project
– How do we sustain momentum for our collaborative?
– How do we involve the next generation?
– How do we keep young consultants involved?
|1130||Lecture 1: Prof Jane Blazeby|
|1200||Trainee Talks 1: Collaborative Study Updates|
|1400||Lecture 2: Prof Jenny Donovan|
|1430||Trainee Talks 2: Tackling Methodological Challenges|
|1500||Word from a sponsor: HTI Labs|
|1530||Lecture 3: Dr Derk Arts|
|1600||Trainee Talks 3: New Study Ideas (Viper’s Nest session led by Prof Jane Nixon)|
|1700||Keynote Lecture: Prof Peter Hutchinson|
|1730||Feedback and Close|